Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vertoramas!

Lake Eola Swan Boats, originally uploaded by MishMoshK.

Back from Florida with over 400 RAW files! I don't think I've ever taken that many photos on one trip, but with 8 GB of memory and a rapid shot function, it was difficult to take less. Here's my first try at a Vertorama. I want more contrast in the sky between the clouds, so I'm sure I'll be revisiting this one, but without too much work I must say I'm happy with it.

Something I do differently than Panorama Paul talked about in his tutorial is use the Photomerge tool in Adobe Bridge. I love this tool, and it almost feels like cheating, but it works so well for me 95% of the time, that I prefer to spend my time on color retouching instead of trying to align buildings or natural elements in my pics. More to come, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails