Tuesday, February 16, 2010

MAYHEM!

I'm here! My first MishMosh post and I have a feeling that this blog will reflect our name...it's gonna be CrAzY--it's gonna be NUTS--it's gonna be MAYHEM!!! Ok- so maybe not- but it's going to definitely be a mish mosh of topics. Kaitlin is currently loving her new camera so I'm assuming you'll see lots of great photo posts by her. From me, this site is really a placeholder for my SoMeDaY crafts- having 2 girlies who are 5 and 2 1/2, being involved in my church's woman's ministry, helping head up a local MOPS group, and of course being a wife and friend, I'm a busy girl with an obsession with trying new crafty endeavors. I love the site http://www.oneprettything.com/ and I check it daily (ok- so maybe 3 times a day...OK! 5 times a day (at least) - but that's all I'm going to admit to...) I am constantly inspired by the creativity I see on there and I can get lost for a long time reading the blogs featured and blogs from those blogs...I found that there were a lot of things I wanted to make but I needed to keep track of it all so enter this blog. I'll be posting my SoMeDaY crafts here and then posting my progress and pictures as I complete items off my list. Check our etsy site often- you might see some of my creations there for sale! Enjoy!

Birthday

2x4 birthday banner (super cute!)
bunting
Misc.
lunchbox notecards
felted cookies
Kids
Monster pillows
ice skate skirthttp://thematerialgirlsquilts.blogspot.com/2010/01/ice-skater-skirt.html


pillowcase nightgown
pillowcase dress
jersey skirt
nightie
Baby
Changing pad
Lovie taggie blanket
Nursing cover
baby kimono
covered wipes case (DONE!)
burp cloths
baby shoes
easy swaddle sheet
Hair
reversible headband with ribbon tie
rose barrette
Food
sponge candy


Household
fabric covered pots (MOPS)
pillowcases

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails