Friday, October 8, 2010

Cute Halloween Crafts

I'm an avid reader of oneprettything. I'm officially obsessed with that site and check it several times a day. This site is the reason my "someday crafts" list keeps growing longer and longer. Recently, there has been an abundance of Halloween and Fall crafts and I just thought I'd share some of my favorites (all of which I plan to make over the next week or so...)

Floating Ghost by Everyday is a Crafting Day!














Harvest Blocks by Shannon Makes Stuff (the one I made is going to say "welcome" and sit on my mantle)















Superhero Cape by The Long Thread (my girls are going to be superheros for Halloween)


















Boo Wreath by Craftaholics Anonymous



















Have a spook-tacular time crafting!! (see what I did there?) ;o)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails