Monday, March 22, 2010

HaPpY bIrThDaY tO mE!!!!!

So I'm approaching the big 32- a number that's much more daunting then 31- but I'm ok with that. For my birthday I was lusting after an embroidery program for my beloved machine and my wonderful hubby delivered! He let me pick it up a little early (my b-day is on the 29th, I got the program last week.) I've been having fun playing with it and I'm so excited that I'm finally able to do what I've always wanted to do- combine fonts, play with embroidery designs, design appliques...I'm a nerd, but I'm ok with that. I've made a few things so far with my new gift and I have tons planned- I just need a surface to embroider it on! My husband and I joked that I was going to take all of his work pants and embroider "juicy" across the bottom. Quite a visual, I know. Anyway- I'll post my creations as soon as I take pictures of them. They include appliqued shirts for the girlies, monogrammed bookmarks for 3 of my good friends, and an appliqued ballet leotard that got a stain on the front (I needed to cover it somehow!) On my list of things to create include a monogrammed yoga bag, appliqued shirts for my friends little girls, cup liners for sippy cups, among anything else I can get my hands on. It's a sickness, I tell you. But I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails