Sunday, May 9, 2010

CrAfT rOoM!!

So the time has come- I finally have enough craft stuff to warrant my own space- yippee!! Right now it the youngest beasties room but she'll be 3 years old in 2 days (SOOOOOOOB!!) and will be moving in with her older sister. I'm a little scared of that- but I can cover that in another post (and therapy.) SO, I'll be using her room as my new craft space. I'm feeling a little guilty that I'm taking over the little ladies room, but I've been told that it's important for me to have my own space...especially a space where I can close the door. I'm SO excited- especially seeing that the space I have now looks like an episode of Hoarders- it's a scary, scary place and does not produce any creative juices what-so-ever...it's scary...really, really scary (have I said it's scary? Ask Kaitlin- she'll tell you- I could see her twitching last time I took her up there- she was itching to start organizing- that's how she rolls...) Anywho- the time has come and I'll be taking pictures along the way. Sarah over at create studio (one of my new favorite blogs, www.createstudio.blogspot.com) has a great craft room so I'm getting inspiration from her and a few other sources (like The Polka Dot Chair.) Stay tuned to see what will be created- it'll be a process, but I'm sure it'll be a fun one! Project #1- paint what is supposed to be a buffet but we used as a changing table. It's a light wood color now but I'm painting it white. Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails